Article by Greg Garner
The most ancient method of keeping up with your health is considered to be yoga. Yoga is a divine form of maintain your body. It is often said that yoga increases the span of your life. It has been proven true to a large extent. Who would want to suffer from health problems? It’s one of the most painful things one can go through.
Yoga is the most sacred method of training your system to listen to you. This is an important aspect for successful health. Yoga is a flow of energy. It enhances all the cells of your body. Yoga has a lot of applications to your life. It has a lot of beneficial effects.
Yoga is meant to be useful for all the parts of your body, from the tip of your head to the tip of your toes.
• Yoga for mind
Mind is the functional unit of your body. Consciously or unconsciously, you keep your mind occupied with your thinking activity. The most effected part of you is often your mind. It certainly needs relaxation in some form or the other. Yoga is one advised method to ease out your mind. It provides satisfaction by giving you an opportunity to venture into yourself. The yoga exercises that would help you with your mental stability are
1. Meditation: meditation is necessary. It provides consciousness to your soul. It helps you understand what you want. It makes you realize who you are. All these are very vital to attain mental stability and achieve satisfaction. It relaxes all the parts as it is the centre for all organs, muscles and tissues. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) enables meditation courses to be learnt online.
2. Pranayam: this is nothing but breathing in a systemized way. Breathing is the basic requirement for survival and this very basic requirement is given the least importance. By giving importance to the correct form of breathing you gain a positive and optimistic state of mind. It not only enhances your concentration power but also synchronizes all the activities performed by every single cell in your body. p>
• Yoga for eyes
Knowingly or unknowingly, you tend to abuse your eyes. Eyes are that element of your body which is active most hours of the day. You see all the good and bad factors of the society through your eyes. This certainly leads to a lot of strain to your eye muscles. It is essential to relax your eyes. You need to give them the treatment required. You can do this through yoga. Following are few exercises which would help you improve your eye sight and relax your eye muscles.
1. The movement of the eyes from extreme top (seeing the sky), to the center (seeing what is right in front of you). Following this is moving your eyes towards extreme down (seeing the ground) and back to the center again. This should be done in a slow pace.
2. The rotation of your eyes. Clock-wise and anti clock-wise. This also is very essential to relax your eye muscles.
3. Sideways movement of your eyes. From extreme right to the center, followed by extreme left.
There are various other yoga exercises that help in the improvement of the eye sight.
• Yoga for voice
Yoga has this unique capacity in it which helps you to improve you vocal outlay. This is not noticed in any other form of exercises. You do not find this in martial arts, kung fu, karate, Pilates, etc. There are certain exercises which even great singers practice to flex their vocal cord.
1. Chanting the sound “ohm” loudly and vibrantly. The vibration channelizes your vocals and provides stability to your voice.
2. Breathing again will help you in a huge way by tuning your voice.
These are the three unique functionalities of yoga. Nevertheless, yoga has a lot of application. It is used in weight loss, reducing heart problems, toning tour body, improving metabolism and a lot of other such things.
Yoga should be a routine in your life. It should be an automatic activity as soon as you wake up or you find time for yourself. It’s a smooth flow of positivity through you. So all of you out ther e, practice and preach yoga. It has always been a part of the society and should continue to be so.
About the Author
For more information, please visit our first aid courses website.
Shilpa Yoga – Yoga Mudra
In The Base Position On Your Stomach Slide Your Hands Under Your Thighs Palms Up. Inhale Slowly And Then Raise The Right Leg Off The Floor As High As Possible. Try And Keep The Leg Straight Without Bending The Knee Or Transferring Weight Onto The Other Leg Or By Lifting The Pelvic Region Off The Ground. Hold The Posture For As Long As You Can Hold The Inhaled Breath And Then Slowly Return The Leg To The Floor While Exhaling. Ardh Shalabhasana Helps In Developing The Quadriceps And Adds Tone To The Abdominal Muscles. It Stimulates The Stomach The Lower Back And The Intestines- Helping Strengthen The Bladder And Stretching The Spine.Remove Your Hands From Under Your Thighs And Place The Arms Alongside Your Body. Turn Your Head To The Side And Rest www.shemaroo.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5