by Eirik Yven
Article by Bertil Hjert
As we all know that in today’s scenario of busy and fast lifestyle, everyone wants to pacify himself in order as to attain peace and comfort. Also, yoga is one of the best ways to achieve relaxation, but in today’s hectic lifestyle, people hardly get any time to attend the yoga classes on daily basis.
To overcome such a problem, they can purchase the yoga video or DVDs which will guide them step-by-step to perform different types of yoga asanas (positions).
There are different types of these including yoga structure to have good health, yoga for the beginners, basic yoga, yoga to cure various disease, etc. which can be used for different purposes depending upon the requirements of the different people.
The yoga videos and DVDs are considered as the easiest ways of learning and performing yoga at one’s own place so as to remain fit and healthy even in today’s hodgepodge lifestyle.
A) How The Use Is Advantageous:
They have been proved to be advantageous in the following manner:
1) They proffer an extensive range of variety so as to make you to enjoy the fun of performing different types of yoga asanas every time you begin your practice.
2) The most fascinating features is that they are time efficient, as they help in saving the time up to hours, which generally gets consumed on visiting the yoga centers.
3) They are more convenient as compared to other ways, because they are always ready to fit according to your schedule so as to guide you anytime whenever you want to begin the practice.
4) Another most interesting thing about these video is that you can enjoy the thrill of learning various yoga exercises with the renowned teachers.
5) From the wide range you can choose any of the videos meeting your requirements. For e.g. you can choose the video proffering yoga exercises on stress reduction, to build your upper body, etc.
6) There is also a provision of modifying various yoga postures so as to meet the physical requirements of the body in case of any injury or any such physical challenge.
Therefore, the different types enable you to enjoy the fun of practicing various yoga positions in a very comfortable manner and also add breadth to your practice.
B) Tips to be considered
The followings are the few tips which should always be taken into consideration while practicing yoga asanas at your own place under the guidance of yoga videos and DVDs and to extract maximum benefits out of them.
a) The very first thing requires to observe the entire video thoroughly so as to get an idea of how to perform it in a more appropriate manner. Also you will get an idea of various types of accessories including mats, pillows, lifts, straps, chairs, etc that are required while practicing yoga.
b) Before beginning your yoga practice, it is recommended to clear a plenty of space in front of your television so as to allow free movements of your body.
c) It is also advisable to keep the remote of your video player in your hands so that you can easily pause or stop it in between while trying the different yoga postures. This will enable you understand each asana gradually and properly.
About the Author
For more Articles, News, Information, Advice, and Resources about YOGA and MEDITATION please visit YOGA TIPS and MEDITATIONBUZZ
Jeffrey Villanueva NYC Yoga (Jivamukti Yoga)
Jeffrey Villanueva (Jivamukti Yoga Teacher) Wari Om Photography www.wari.cat
Video Rating: 5 / 5