Article by Tom Fazio
If you are staring out on meditation, first off is a word of congratulations. You have finally found the greatest path to true happiness and enriching inner peace. This article will now give you some vital meditation tips to make the practice an ultimately rewarding experience. Remember that mediation is not a ritual that needs you to be a monk or a devout Buddhist. This is simply an attempt to build on your inner consciousness so that you have an enhanced awareness of both your valid existence and your rightful relationship to the infinite cosmos.
At the outset, you must know several things. These mediation tips will help you establish a meditative lifestyle without any religious inclination.
1. Set aside a convenient time each day to meditate. The time should be regular and frequent in a week.
2. Determine the best person to guide you as you learn how to meditate. Whether online or in a class, the teacher you choose impacts on your attainment
3. Continually teach yourself to relax the body. The relaxation skill is the beginning of success in meditation.
4. Remember that meditation is not a task but a getaway from tasks. Be gentle on your self, patient and loving as you learn how to meditate. Do not overly exert yourself.5. Treat both yourself and others with respect so that you have inner piece even before you start meditating. Peace is the fulcrum of meditation success.
6. Avoid distractions during meditation sessions. Get away from the phones, TV’s, radios, etc. Ensure that no one will come in through the door to distract you for the session’s duration.
7. Start by joining a meditation group not only to expose yourself to learning experiences, but also to spice up the meditation with collective fun.
8. Whatever you do, do not forget that meditation is a process of letting go. So stop holding back and reasoning out things, just let go and you will find yourself.
From there on, the next set of meditation tips should introduce you to medi tation p ractices perse.
a) Value of breathingMediation success is anchored on breathing and you should endeavour to learn various breathing techniques that help can you to build concentration and focus. The idea is to maximize and regulate your breathing pattern in such a way that you can easily control your thoughts.
b) Shutting off the thoughtsOnce in a meditative session, you must learn to shut of reasoning and distractions. Keep of any new thought besides what your concentration is focused on. Ensure that no new thought enters your mind uninvited. Mediation involves emptying the mind of thought and then replacing limited logic with a divine peace where everything is tranquil.
c) Consistent patternsYou must maintain your meditation routine consistently and regularly, for it to bear results. When you fall into the pattern of meditation without faltering, nothing will be impossible let alone hard to achieve.
This might be the best of all meditation tips in this article. Mantras are very helpful in building concentration and gaining focus on the ideal line of visualisations. Repeating a set of sacred words and phrases many times eases the meditative journey. You are easily carried off by the chant of whichever language you use. Learn to use such conventional meditation mantras like “I am at Peace” and “all is well”. You can also use Sanskrit language mantras such as “Tat Tuan Asmi” meaning ‘I am that I am’ or “Shanti, Shanti, Shanti” meaning ‘peace, peace, peace’.
About the Author
Tom Fazio is a personal fitness trainer and martial arts instructor. He writes on relaxation meditation and discusses the benefits of using a meditation chair.
Instant Manifestation: How to Get Things Fast
Events: www.PillaiCenter.com new videos www.youtube.com Dr. Pillai is committed to ending pain, financial, spiritual and physical, and will teach new tools, new mind set and new methods, new mantras. Dr. Pillai announces a free online course to people committed to changing their lives and the lives of those around them. Your payment is not in a fee but in your commitment to “particle thinking” everyday and sharing the power of particle thinking with others. This Twitter program is about Consciousness Revolution. We still suffer and need a fast solution to change our body, mind and spirit. The technology is available. Yogis used the technology to manifest, to turn their bodies into light, to know things that are hidden from human consciousness, etc. They had access to supernormal powers. You can too. It is revealed in Secret Yoga. Find out more at: www.pillaicentersf.com Please subscribe twitter.com Secret Yoga: Twitter.com Dr. Pillai talks about how civilization and human evolution are moving faster and reveals a powerful Sun/Moon yoga technique that allows you enter into a timeless zone where manifestation takes place. Instant manifestation is possible because manifestation occurs in a zone of no time; time is not involved in manifestation at all. www.PathofMiracles.com http TripuraFoundation.org http MindSoundTechnology.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5