Article by Daveopton
Meditation is one of the proven alternative therapies. Meditation is increasingly popular as a complementary treatment for high blood pressure, heart disease, and other health conditions
The use of Meditation for healing is not new. Meditative techniques are the product of diverse cultures and peoples around the world. It has been rooted in the traditions of the world’s great religions
It is all about achieving that required mental state to create an internal experience. “The conventional wisdom has been that meditation relieves pain not by diminishing sensation but by helping people consciously control their perception of pain”, meditation changes the nature of pain or stress before it’s perceived by the brain, thus allowing people to better handle the stress.
How to start ?
It takes only a few basic and simple steps to perform meditation. However, the key factor here is performing them properly to get the desired benefits.
• Choose a spot where you can perform your meditation routine on a regular basis.
• If possible, do your meditation on a time of day most convenient for you. This will help ensure that no physical or mental distractions are disrupting your meditation routine.
• Whatever routine you have set up, make sure to follow it to become more effective.
• Find a comfortable position during meditation.
• Free your mind off any thoughts that is not related to your meditative efforts, at least during the session itself.
• For the first 5 minutes or so, establish a regular breathing pattern.
• To create that pattern, try to incorporate a 3-second interval in between inhalation and exhalation.
• If you cannot concentrate, do not fight the urge for it will only cause frustration on your part. Allow your thoughts to wander for a while.
• If you still cannot concentrate, choose an object or image to focus on.
• After you have your object or thought, pick the most suitable meditation technique .
• During this stage, you have reached duality. This will enable you to fix your thoughts on your object of focus while being aware of what’s happening in your surroundings.
It ‘s always better to meditate on an empty stomach, or at least 2 hours after eating. This must be everyday, as with most things worthwhile, it takes time to notice a big improvement. DO not worry though if you do this the change WILL come. Go and find best meditation classes for you. All the Best stay blessed
About the Author
Read about Yoga Instructor Training and Yoga Teacher Training. Also Read More about Yoga Instructor Certification.
Singh Kaur Crimson Vol. 1, Guru Ram Das
The yoga music you are hearing can be purchased at invinciblemusic.com This healing sound current brings you inner guidance and protection from the negativity of the world. In the ancient yogic technologies, this was used to call on the power which can take you from darkness to inner light. Inspiring you on that journey is the majestic, orchestral quality you will experience in this composition, with the vocal line and Celtic harp accentuated by a rich diversity of instruments, such as French horns and plucked strings. This is the most instrumentally rich of the Crimson Collection. Visit Invincible Music at invinciblemusic.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5