Article by Clara Young
Yoga and Benefits goes far beyond the actual time you spend in the poses. One of the most common reasons why people start practicing Yoga and its Benefits is to improve their affect and well-being. Yoga means union. It is a union of the mind, body and breath, so all aspects of your life are impacted by your practice.
Yoga and benefits : Top Five Benefits
1. Yoga not only strengthens your muscles but also increases their flexibility. Many people now use weight training to help erect larger more commanding muscles. But, small and commanding muscles can be prone to injury. And flexibility is often ignored in many workout routines. Yoga can help round out your workout schedule, not only strengthening the muscles of your body but also making them flexible sufficient to protect you from injury as you exercise.
2. Yoga also helps increase your energy level. Here is an emphasis on increasing the oxygen level in your blood while doing yoga exercises, and that in turn leads to a more energetic overall feeling. And since of the increased flexibility that yoga brings, here is a tendency to go more anyhow since here is a wider range of free movement available in the body. And staying active also leads to higher energy levels as well.
3. Yoga also stimulates endocrine gland function by utilizing twisting and bending poses that activate the endocrine system and helps normalize sluggish glands.
4. One of the most well loved benefits of yoga exercises is that it not only strengthens and improves your physical condition, but also helps relieve stress and tension to improve your mental outlook too. Now’s society is quick-paced and hectic, and this can take its toll on one both physically and mentally. Yoga recognizes this, and many of the slow stretching movements and deep breathing that is part of most yoga exercises help apparent your mind of the cares of the day and focus it on positive equipment instead.
5. Closely related to your mood and mental outlook are other psychologic al benef its of using yoga. Very often we involve negative messages and feelings inside, and the practice of yoga helps a person better tune into the person that they are inside, increasing self awareness and self esteem.
Yoga and Benefits : Spiritual Benefits
The term spiritual benefits may be reviewed by different people with apparent dimensions. Usually spirituality refers to something related with religion or god. But in the perspective of yoga, spirituality is not only dealing with god but also with the soul or inside consciousness. Certainly yoga was related to religions as most of its preachers were sanyasis, the Hindu devout mendicants. But, yoga had a broader perspective and it was considered as the method to reach the inside consciousness. The Hindu believers say that yoga will trigger the energy circles of the body and help to reach the epitome of the energy.
The advanced spiritual benefits of yoga include the psychic control, mind control and plotting control. The relaxation in the thoughts will help you gain the knowledge. Along with improvement, the flexibility of the mind-set of the person will also change. The experiences of yoga practicing people show that they became more compassionate in this area the surroundings and fellow beings. The control over the thoughts will help to suppress the materialistic pressures of the life. But the ultimate spiritual subsidy of yoga will be the self realization. The understanding of self will help assure the healing of the pain of the body as well as the mind.For More information in this area Yoga and Benefits please visit http://www.yogaandbenefits.info/yoga-and-benefits/yoga-and-benefits.html
About the Author
Mahameru is an active writer on http://www.yogaandbenefits.info. He also a web designer and SEO expertise as well.
Eddie Bravo “MASTERING THE SYSTEM” episode 20 (feat. Fabricio Werdum and Renato Laranja)
Here are selected clips from “Mastering The System: Episode 20.” “Mastering The System” is a reality web series created by 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Head Instructor Eddie Bravo. Each episode contains three separate 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu techniques with multiple transitions, comedy, skits, conspiracy theories, live rolling, and all the craziness that is 10th Planet Headquarters located in Hollywood, CA. Here are just a few of the people you will see interviewed, rolling, and hanging out at HQ in Episodes 1-20. Eddie Bravo, Chuck “The Iceman” Lidell, Georges St Pierre, Fabricio Werdum, Joe Rogan, George Sotiropoulos, Scott “Einstein” Epstein, Sean Bollinger, Denny Prokopos, Matt Horwich, Matt Mitrione, Junie Browning and many more. If that is not enough, we have some of the biggest names in the business coming up in future episodesYou won’t want to miss itTo watch more “Mastering The System” go to… www.10thplanetjj.com …and click TECHNIQUES
Video Rating: 4 / 5